Using your phone or Fitbit’s digital wallet is more secure than using your physical card and provides a contactless option for paying! To add your FSB debit card to your mobile device, click on your preferred form of payment below for installation instructions.
Available for in-store use where you see the contactless symbol.
A debit card enables you to make purchases wherever MasterCard is accepted and get cash from any ATM with the SHAZAM or CIRRUS symbol. It works like a check and is deducted directly from your personal checking account.
* If your debit card is lost or stolen, please contact us immediately. If not during normal banking hours, call Shazam at 1-800-383-8000.
TEXT Fraud Alerts Info
TEXT Fraud Alerts are now available. You’ll receive text alerts when suspicious activity is detected on your debit card. If you don’t reply to the text, or your phone number is not a mobile number, we’ll attempt to reach you via automated voice call. Please add these numbers to your contact list so you will recognize Shazam if they try to contact you (Text from: 72718 / Call from: 855-219-5399). To receive text alerts, please provide us with your current cell phone number.
Online Banking is a simple and a safe way to do your banking. You can accomplish your banking business when and where it’s convenient for you.
- Keep your checkbook in balance
- View account balances and activity
- View checks and deposit images
- Transfer funds between GSB/FSB accounts
- Transfer funds for GSB/FSB loan payments
- Notify us of an address change or e-mail change
- Re-order checks
- Pay bills and set up recurring payments with free Bill Pay
- View, print and/or save your e-Statements
Online Bill Pay
- pay any bill, any time
- set up recurring bill payments
An e-Statement is an electronic version of your paper statement. You can view your statement right from your computer or mobile device, avoiding the wait for your mail to arrive, and reducing the risk of mail fraud and identity theft that comes with paper delivery. You will receive an email notification when your statement is ready for you to view, save and/or print. E-Statements are official; you may use them for taxes, record keeping and more. Signing up for e-Statements automatically discontinues the paper statement that you were receiving.
To enroll in e-Statements:
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on the statement icon next to the selected accounts
- Read the disclosure agreement
- Enter the key code at the bottom of the screen, then click “I agree”
24/7 Banking in 5 easy steps
- Search for “Glenwood Frontier Mobile” in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Download the app to your mobile device
- Existing online banking customers: Use your current username and password to log in
- Not a current online banking customer? No problem! Call us at 712-328-9715 to enroll
- Explore the many banking features of the app including Mobile Deposit
About Mobile Deposit:
- Checks must be signed and endorsed: “For Mobile Deposit Only At Glenwood State Bank”.
- Mobile deposits made by 4:00 on a business day we are open will be available the next business day
- $5,000 per transaction limit
Phone Banking provides 24/7 automated account information at your fingertips. Enroll today by calling our toll-free number 866.690.4641.
Our 24 hour drive up ATM is conveniently located at 940 Valley View Drive.
As a local community bank, we are proud to participate in the Shazam Privileged Status ATM network. This allows Frontier Savings Bank customers to use the ATMs of other participating Privileged Status financial institutions without paying surcharge fees. Privileged Status cardholders just need to look for ATMs that display the Privileged Status logo. For a detailed list of Privileged Status ATM locations nearest you go to www.shazam.net then click on the “ATM Locator” tab at the top of the page.
A safe deposit box is a cost effective way to keep your important papers and valuables secure in a single location.
You know your money is “in the bank” when it is directly deposited to your Frontier Savings Bank checking or savings account. Direct deposit is free and eliminates the worry of a lost or stolen check. With just your account number and bank routing number, your paycheck, Social Security & retirement benefits, income tax refunds, etc. can be set up for direct deposit.
Easier Account Opening
We know you’re busy. Just call – We’ll get the information needed for your new account, then let you know when it’s ready for you to stop in, sign & go!